Clocking Terminal Options
Egress Systems offer a range of clocking terminal options with the Focus time and attendance software. You can choose from our fingerprint, hand or face recognition biometric options or a more traditional proximity clocking card solution. Many customers purchase a combination of terminal types to suit different areas of their business.
Browse the key features of each terminal below and click on the links for further information.
BioStation 2 Fingerprint
The BioStation 2 is a new fingerprint clocking terminal capable of being powered via PoE. Suitable for Access Control installations as well as Time & Attendance.
Fitted with a robust optical fingerprint sensor within IP65 rated casing. The BioStation 2 offers super fast fingerprint verification suitable for medium and large organisations. Capable of storing huge volumes of clocking data.
- Suitable for interior or exterior installation.
- Ideal for Time & Attendance and Access Control implementations.
- Very fast fingerprint matching – checking up to 20,000 fingerprints per second.
- Multiple modes of operation – fingerprint, fingerprint + PIN, PIN only.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled.
- Enrol up to 500,000 employees.
- Store 3 million clocking transactions.
A high-end face recognition terminal allowing up to 5 profiles per user.
Contact-less clocking technology suitable for all industries with touch screen, super-fast recognition and face illumination.
- 4.3″ touch screen
- Fake face detection
- Distinguish between identical twins
- Use for Time & Attendance and Access Control
- TCP/IP and Wi-Fi communication options
- 1,000 users – face recognition only
BioLite Net Fingerprint
The BioLite Net is a combined Access Control and Time & Attendance terminal specifically designed for providing access control in harsh external conditions.
BioLite Net combines everything you need for a seamless access control and time & attendance installation. Incorporating a superb fingerprint reader, Mifare card reader and door controller functionality.
- Waterproof to IP65 – great for exterior access control
- Highly reliable fingerprint matching algorithms
- Incorporates card reader and door controller functionality
- Suitable for Time & Attendance
- TCP/IP ready – plug straight into your network
The HRX Proximity Card / Key fob Clocking Terminal Range
A popular and robust range of proximity clocking terminals manufactured in the UK. Suitable for all environments and ideal for combining with access control for your doors, gates and barriers.
For use with a proximity clock card or key fob for simple clocking. Combine with your existing access control system or choose a terminal with additional access control functionality.
- Mifare, HID, Paxton, PAC and Cotag reader options
- TCP/IP, RS232 or Modem options
- Optional Access Control
- Control Factory Bells
- Automated fire evacuation report printing capabilities
The HandPunch 1000 Hand Reader
A robust and reliable biometric clocking terminal suitable for all environments. The preferred option for heavy industrial settings including factories, building sites and manufacturing. Also popular in organisations employing large numbers of temporary or ad hoc staff such as hotels, care homes, logistics companies, food manufacturers etc…
One of our best selling clocking terminals which uses the hand’s size and shape to verify identity. Hand verification takes less than one second.
- Available in a range of capacities from 50 to 512 users
- Higher capacity models available
- TCP/IP or RS232 connectivity
- Accurate clocking via PIN + hand
- Copes with challenging environments
3G & GPRS Clocking Solutions
Portable 3G and GPRS Clocking Stations.
We offer a range of 3G and GPRS clocking stations and portable carry cases for use in areas without network connectivity. HandPunch, Fingerprint and Face Recognition options.
- 3G or GPRS Communication Options
- No need for network provision
- Fingerprint, Hand Reader and Face Recognition
- Mounted to a back board or within a portable carry case
- Battery backed power supply
- Easily mounted or moved
BioStation A2 Fingerprint
The BioStation A2 represents the top-end of the Suprema fingerprint clocking terminal range.
Boasting the next generation of biometric technology with supreme fingerprint matching accuracy.
- Lightning-fast fingerprint verification – up to 150,000 matches per second
- Improved optical sensor
- 5″ LCD Touchscreen with reinforced glass front
- 2 megapixel wide angle camera to capture face image logs
- Range of communication options including PoE, Wi-Fi and TCP/IP
- Use with memory stick or SD card for optional manual download
- Fully integrates with Focus Enterprise for automatic template propogation
The U260 Fingerprint Terminal
A cost effective fingerprint terminal suitable for small organisations of up to 50 employees.
Ethernet or USB connectivity options. Optical fingerprint reader with optional Mifare proximity reader.
- Three modes of operation: fingerprint only, fingerprint + PIN, PIN + password
- Cost effective option
- Store up to 10 fingerprints per user
- Store up to 2,200 fingerprints & 80,000 clocking transactions
- Clear indication of success of clocking
BioStation L2 Fingerprint
Ideal for internal access door control or time & attendance applications where space is at a premium but a high level of matching accuracy is required.
A high security terminal suitable for access control and time & attendance. A modern design with sleek glass frontage and colour display. The BioStation L2 incorporates a Mifare reader for an alternative access / clocking option.
- ‘Live fingerprint detection’ technique.
- Improved optical fingerprint sensor.
- 2″ colour LCD display with intuitive interface.
- Numeric touch keypad.
- Up to 500,000 users.
- Up to 1 million text logs.
- Embedded Mifare RFID reader.
ZK VF3000 Face Recognition Reader
An economically priced contact-less biometric solution for up for 200 users.
Quick and easy enrollment and face recognition achieved in under 1 second for clocking.
- Face Verification < 1 second
- Integrated RFID Reader
- Ethernet or USB Flash Drive Connectivity
- Stereo Dual Image Sensor
- 200 Face Capacity
The Hand Punch Interface is an ideal solution in situations where areas of your business have employees that you would prefer to use cards/fobs rather than the HandPunch for clocking. For example, you could use a HandPunch in the factory and HPI1 in the office.
Enhance your HandPunch biometric time and attendance solution with the HandPunch Interface (HPI1). Keep track of each employees in / out status to enable an accurate and automatic fire muster to be produced.
- Mix biometric and proximity card/fob clocking
- Obtain a fire report from hand clockings
- Trigger a fire report directly from your fire alarm panel
- Control Access on up to 2 doors
- Control factory bells