Focus Pro Time and Attendance Software offers advanced absence monitoring tools and workforce rostering features and includes HR solutions for Human Resource professionals.
Focus Pro includes all of the functionality of the Focus Lite Automated Timekeeping System plus
Absence Monitoring Tools & Attendance Management
‹please click each screen for a bigger picture›
- 13 months to a view.
- View all types of absence for an individual employee.
- Define an unlimited number of customisable absence reasons.
- Book holidays and other absences (for an individual or groups)
- View holiday allowance & holidays taken, booked and available.
- View total number of sick days.
- Easily see patterns of behaviour.
- Select which absence types are displayed.
- Quick-report buttons for textual and graphical absence reports.
Workforce Availability Screen
- View absences for groups of employees across a month.
- See the number of employees available on each day.
- Graphical bar chart showing fluctuating availability
- Block book holidays and other absences.
- Fully colour-coded key for easy identification.
- Select which absence types are displayed.
- Report by date, week or month.
- Quickly identify unauthorised absences, failure to meet target hours, worked bank holidays, missing clocking's and
- Select data by date range and see data by group and employee.
- Clicking on the exception takes you to directly to the relevant timesheet.
- Manage attendance tracking as efficiently as possible.
As an alternative to using the Working Schedule (see Focus Lite Screenshots) Focus Pro allows you to plan work by roster. Ideal for planning your workforce around seasonal fluctuations. Suitable for hotel, care home and retail rostering in fact any employee rostering situation.
- Plan shifts by group, department or area.
- Automatically calculates total planned hours and total planned cost.
- Plan around pre-booked holidays and other absences.
- Copy and paste facilities for quick roster planning.
- Quick-report button for printing off planned roster (colour or mono).
- Allocate daily rules (i.e. shifts) into cost centres - for example, areas of the business where your employees may be rostered such as the bar, restaurant, men's wear, widget manufacturing etc.
- Shifts are colour coded by cost-centre in the tree-view and on the roster.
- Drag and drop daily rules onto the workforce roster for quick and easy planning.
Flexitime & Annualised Hours
- Define rules to determine flexitime / annualised hours arrangements.
- Determine the period to be monitored in weeks or months.
- Decide what data is shown on the timesheet.
- Set minimum and maximum amounts to carry over into the next period along with maximum balances.
Flexitime on the Timesheet
When flexitime is enabled for an employee additional information is shown on the timesheet:
- An extra information box appears at the top of the timesheet window containing:
- Start and end balances for whole flexitime period
- Start and end balances for current week
- Amount added to or deducted from balance this week
- Additional columns appear on the timesheet showing:
- The number of hours expected to be worked by the employee for this shift
- The difference between the number of hours worked and that expected
- The flexitime balance for the day.
- Flexitime Period report available in summary or detail formats.
The summary report shows rate totals and flexitime balances, by employee, for the flexitime period selected.
The detail report shows clocking's by day with rate totals and flexitime balances for the selected date range. There is also
a flexitime period summary for hours and annual leave.
- The Flexitime Balance report provides a summary of the flexitime balance for each employee by week or month.
Employee HR Data
Additional Employee Details
A wide range of additional data can be stored about the employee including:
- Full contact details
- Important dates
- Holiday information (in days or hours)
User Defined Fields
- Focus Pro allows you to define an unlimited number of user defined fields related to the employee which can hold any
information you require.
- Fields may be text, number, date or a drop-down selection allowing you additional flexibility.
- HR professionals will also appreciate the ability to attach links to documents of their choice such as contracts of employee, employee pictures, disciplinary records or whatever is required.
- Memo any information you wish against an employee.
- Memos can be public (i.e. visible to all users) or private (visible to owner and administrators only).
- Identify who's clocked on in real-time.
- Select employees by group.
- Sort by columns.
- Clear colour coded status.
In addition to the daily (shift) rule features available with Focus Lite, Focus Pro also offers:
- Additional break options.
- Bonus options.
- Personalised scripted rule (tailored by our programmers to suit your company's specific needs).
- Pay rate references (for exporting to Sage).