Clocking Terminal Options
Egress Systems offer a range of clocking terminal options with the Focus time and attendance software. You can choose from our fingerprint, hand or face recognition biometric options or a more traditional proximity clocking card solution. Many customers purchase a combination of terminal types to suit different areas of their business.
Browse the key features of each terminal below and click on the links for further information.
BioStation 2 Fingerprint
The BioStation 2 is a new fingerprint clocking terminal capable of being powered via PoE. Suitable for Access Control installations as well as Time & Attendance.
Fitted with a robust optical fingerprint sensor within IP65 rated casing. The BioStation 2 offers super fast fingerprint verification suitable for medium and large organisations. Capable of storing huge volumes of clocking data.
- Suitable for interior or exterior installation.
- Ideal for Time & Attendance and Access Control implementations.
- Very fast fingerprint matching – checking up to 20,000 fingerprints per second.
- Multiple modes of operation – fingerprint, fingerprint + PIN, PIN only.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled.
- Enrol up to 500,000 employees.
- Store 3 million clocking transactions.
BioStation A2 Fingerprint
The BioStation A2 represents the top-end of the Suprema fingerprint clocking terminal range.
Boasting the next generation of biometric technology with supreme fingerprint matching accuracy.
- Lightning-fast fingerprint verification – up to 150,000 matches per second
- Improved optical sensor
- 5″ LCD Touchscreen with reinforced glass front
- 2 megapixel wide angle camera to capture face image logs
- Range of communication options including PoE, Wi-Fi and TCP/IP
- Use with memory stick or SD card for optional manual download
- Fully integrates with Focus Enterprise for automatic template propogation
BioLite N2 Fingerprint
An IP67 rated waterproof and dustproof biometric access control termainal suitable for external applications.
A new generation slim-line fingerprint terminal for controlling doors and turnstiles. The BioLite N2 supports up to 10,000 users and up to 10 fingerprints per user.
- 10,000 users
- 10 fingerprints per user
- IP67 rated for water and dust ingress
- Integrated multi-card RFID reader
- High 1.2 Ghz CPU for super-fast performance
BioLite Net Fingerprint
The BioLite Net is a combined Access Control and Time & Attendance terminal specifically designed for providing access control in harsh external conditions.
BioLite Net combines everything you need for a seamless access control and time & attendance installation. Incorporating a superb fingerprint reader, Mifare card reader and door controller functionality.
- Waterproof to IP65 – great for exterior access control
- Highly reliable fingerprint matching algorithms
- Incorporates card reader and door controller functionality
- Suitable for Time & Attendance
- TCP/IP ready – plug straight into your network
ZK Silk Fingerprint
A great value fingerprint clocking terminal for small to medium sized organisations.
The ZK Silk fingerprint clocking terminal incorporates a fingerprint sensor suitable for wet, dry and rough fingers plus an in-built EM card reader.
- 3,000 fingerprint capacity
- Cost centre / activity selection option
- Anti-glare techology for operation in strong light
- Infrared fingerprint sensing for reduced power consumption
- Built in EM RFID reader for card clocking
A high-end facial recognition terminal allowing up to 5 profiles per user.
Contact-less clocking technology with touch screen, super-fast recognition and a broad height range. The FaceStation 2 copes with variable lighting conditions.
- 4″ touch screen
- Fake face detection
- Distinguish between identical twins
- Time & Attendance and Access Control
- TCP/IP and Wi-Fi communication options
- 3,000 (1:1) to 30,000 (1:n) users
ZK VF380 Face Recognition Reader
An economically priced contact-less biometric solution for up for 1,200 users.
Quick and easy enrollment and face recognition achieved in under 1 second for clocking. The infrared sensor enables clocking in low light conditions.
- Time & Attendance and Access Control functionality
- Face Verification < 1 second
- 1,200 Face Capacity
- Integrated Mifare RFID Reader
- Ethernet or USB Flash Drive Connectivity
- Stereo Dual Image Sensor
The HRX Proximity Card / Key fob Clocking Terminal Range
A popular and robust range of proximity clocking terminals manufactured in the UK. Suitable for all environments and ideal for combining with access control for your doors, gates and barriers.
For use with a proximity clock card or key fob for simple clocking. Combine with your existing access control system or choose a terminal with additional access control functionality.
- Mifare, HID, Paxton, PAC and Cotag reader options
- TCP/IP, RS232 or Modem options
- Optional Access Control
- Control Factory Bells
- Automated fire evacuation report printing capabilities
The HandPunch 1000 Hand Reader
A robust and reliable biometric clocking terminal suitable for all environments. The preferred option for heavy industrial settings including factories, building sites and manufacturing. Also popular in organisations employing large numbers of temporary or ad hoc staff such as hotels, care homes, logistics companies, food manufacturers etc…
One of our best selling clocking terminals which uses the hand’s size and shape to verify identity. Hand verification takes less than one second.
- Available in a range of capacities from 50 to 512 users
- Higher capacity models available
- TCP/IP or RS232 connectivity
- Accurate clocking via PIN + hand
- Copes with challenging environments
3G & GPRS Clocking Solutions
Portable 3G and GPRS Clocking Stations.
We offer a range of 3G and GPRS clocking stations and portable carry cases for use in areas without network connectivity. HandPunch, Fingerprint and Face Recognition options.
- 3G or GPRS Communication Options
- No need for network provision
- Fingerprint, Hand Reader and Face Recognition
- Mounted to a back board or within a portable carry case
- Battery backed power supply
- Easily mounted or moved