Fingerprint – BioLite N1
The BioLite N1 (previously named the BioLite Net) is a combined Access Control and Time & Attendance fingerprint terminal specifically designed for providing access control in harsh external conditions. Fitted with illuminated keypad, LCD back light and bright LED indicator BioLite N1 can be seen in the dark and it’s IP65 rating keeps out the rain, hail and dust.
Suprema have retained this excellent terminal within their range due to it’s robust and reliable performance. It’s one of our favourite terminals – a solid performer.
BioLite N1 combines everything you need for a seamless access control and time & attendance installation. Incorporating a superb fingerprint reader, Mifare card reader and door controller functionality (including all the required inputs and relays to control your door) BioLite N1 connects straight into your existing TCP/IP network avoiding cabling infrastructure issues.
You should also consider the new generation BioLite N2.
"Everyone at Egress has been extremely helpful. Whenever I have a query or need a quick reminder about the functionality of any product that Egress have supplied us with, they are all very responsive. I have never had to chase up for a response, I trust that I will get one."
Abi James, HR / Facilities Manager - Brian James Trailers Ltd
BioLite N1 Fingerprint Terminal – Key Benefits
- Waterproof to IP65 – great for exterior access control
- Highly reliable fingerprint matching algorithms
- Incorporates card reader and door controller functionality
- Suitable for Time & Attendance
- TCP/IP ready – plug straight into your network
BioLite N1 Fingerprint Terminal – Product Features
- CPU: 533MHz DSP
- Memory: 8MB flash + 16MB RAM
- 500 dpi Optical Fingerprint Sensor
- Identification Speed: 2,000 matches in 1 second
- Fingerprint Capacity: 5,000 fingerprints (10,000 templates)
- Mifare (13.56 MHz) RF Card Reader
- Authentication: Finger / PIN / Card
- Network Interface: TCP/IP, RS485
- Weigand: 1 channel (input/output switchable)
- 2 inputs for exit switch and door sensor
- Internal Relay: Deadbolt, EM lock, door strike, automatic door
- IP65 class
- LCD 128 x 64 pixel, black & white display
- 3 x 4 keypad, 3 navigation keys
- Multi-color LED and multi-tone buzzer
- Operating Temperature: – 20℃~ 50℃ (-5℉ ~ 122℉)
- Size: 60mm × 185mm × 40mm (W × H × D)