Face Recognition – FaceStation 2
The Suprema FaceStation 2 face recognition terminal is a high-end terminal for Time & Attendance and Access Control applications.
Replacing the original FaceStation terminal, the FaceStation 2 offers vastly improved matching speeds for fast contactless clocking at 3000 matches per second. Perfect for eliminating queuing at the terminal during a shift change and ideal for large organisations.
Variable light conditions are also tackled with the terminal coping with a broad spectrum of brightness with an operating luminence of up to 25,000 lx.
The FaceStation 2 allows the enrolment of up to five different face templates per person. Employees can be registered with and without glasses, piercings, headwear and different levels of beard growth ensuring consistent clocking day after day.
A workforce of variable heights are also catered for with a broad reading area plus an optional tilt bracket enables wheelchair users and children to use the device.
Face recognition devices are a highly suitable alternative to the HandPunch clocking terminal (which is ideal for dirty, heavy duty environments) because they offer contact-less clocking that isn’t dependent upon cleanliness and temperature.
"I couldn’t recommend Egress Systems highly enough. They are flexible, accommodating, knowledgeable and transparent which is all that you can ask for when dealing with a contractor."
Abi James, HR / Facilities Manager - Brian James Trailers Ltd
- Enroll up to 5 different profiles per user
- Capable of differentiating between twins & coping with Hijabs
- Robust design suitable for challenging environments
- Extremely fast operation of up to 3000 matches per second
- High user capacity
- Operating luminence of up to 25,000 lx
- Broad height range of between 145cm and 210cm
- Suitable for Time & Attendance and Access Control
- Multiple communication options including TCP/IP and Wi-Fi
- 3,000 users (1:N) – clock using face only
- 30,000 users (1:1) – clock using RFID card + face
- 4″ colour touchscreen
- Dimensions 141mm (W) x 164mm (H) x 125mm (D)
- 50,000 maximum face logs
- 5,000,000 maximum text logs
- 2 inputs and 1 relay for Access Control
- TCP/IP, optional Wi-Fi and RS485 communication options
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +50 celcius
- RFID reader – 125kHz EM & 13.56Mhz MIFARE, MIFARE Plus