Fingerprint – BioStation A2
The Suprema BioStation A2 is the most advanced fingerprint access control and time attendance terminal in Suprema’s range. It features their next generation biometric technology and security platform recently released to market.
The BioStation A2 provides class leading performance through world beating ID matching and uncompromising security. The terminal boasts extremely high levels of fingerprint matching accuracy along with ease of use. Preloaded with BioStar 2, the BioStation A2 operates as a web server which offers extra flexibility in system design for both large and small sites. Its attractive design lends itself to installation in office environments, where a neat solution is required.
The A2 is compatible with the Focus time and attendance software range and suitable for clocking and access control applications.
Focus Enterprise includes automated biometric template propagation. This allows new biometric enrolments performed at a Suprema terminal to be automatically received, saved within the Focus database and then sent to other Suprema devices. Biometric templates can also be managed manually.
- World’s Fastest Fingerprint Matching Performance – up to 150,000 matches per second
- New advanced live finger detection technology
- Improved optical sensor and algorithm
- 5” IPS LCD touchscreen with reinforced glass front
- 2MP wide-angle camera for clear face image logs
- Variety of communication options: TCP/IP, Wi-Fi and PoE
- Use with USB memory stick or SD card for manual downloads
- Maximum 500,000 users
- Huge log capacity of 5 million text logs or 50,000 image logs