Fingerprint – BioLite N2
The BioLite N2 is part of the new generation of Suprema access control terminals and it comes with superior security features and matching algorithms. Built to withstand extreme conditions, the BioLite N2 boasts an IP67 waterproof and dustproof casing for external applications.
The 1.2GHz CPU ensures excellect performance for the user with super-fast fingerprint verification and quick interaction with locks and electronic hardware for superior access control.
The BioLite N2 comes complete with an integral RFID reader for alternative methods of entry plus a keypad and display for easy device administration.
IP67 rated casing to eliminate the ingress of water and dust
Suitable for exterior access control and time and attendance applications
Highly reliable and fast fingerprint matching algorithms
Incorporates card reader and door controller functionality
- Up to 10,000 users (1:1)
- Up to 10 fingerprint templates per user
- Up to 1,000,000 log records
- CPU: 1.2GHz
- Memory: 4GB Flash + 64Mb RAM
- Identification Speed: 20,000 matches in 1 second
- 125kHz EM & 13.56MHz Mifare, Mifare Plus Card Reader
- Authentication: Finger / PIN / Card
- Network Interface: TCP/IP, RS485
- 2 inputs for exit switch and door sensor
- Internal Relay: Deadbolt, EM lock, door strike, automatic door
- 1.77” colour TFT LCD display3 x 4 keypad, 3 navigation keys
- Power: 12v DC
- Operating Temperature: – 20℃ to 50℃
- Size: 58mm × 190mm × 44mm (W × H × D)