Fingerprint – BioStation L2
The Suprema BioStation L2 is a fingerprint clocking terminal that provides comprehensive access control and time and attendance features based on Suprema’s next generation biometric technology and security platform.
Designed for all types of time and attendance applications and ideal for internal access control installations, the BioStation L2 provides exceptional value by combining one of the World’s best Suprema Fingerprint algorithms, high performance and enhanced security features. It is particularly suitable for areas where space is at a premium due to its compact size.
The BioStation L2 looks beautiful with it’s sleek glass frontage making it highly prized in establishments where image is important and investing in cutting edge technology a must. Incorporating a numeric keypad and function buttons with an intuitive menu for ease of uses. Employee’s fingerprints can be registered directly at the terminal or transferred from other devices within the new generation Suprema fingerprint terminal range.
For external access control installations consider the IP rated BioLite Net.
Compatible with the Focus Lite, Pro and Enterprise time and attendance software including the automatic template distribution available with the Enterprise version.
- Full time and attendance functionality
- Uses the latest Suprema algorithm
- New advanced live finger detection technique
- Improved optical fingerprint sensor and algorithm
- Max. 500,000 users/1 million text logs
- Large memory: 2GB Flash + 256 MB RAM
- 2-inch color LCD with intuitive GUI
- 3 x 4 numeric touch keypad
- Versatile Interfaces – Wiegand, RS485, TTL I/O, relay
- Embedded 13.56 M Hz MiFare RFID Reader