Fingerprint – Biostation 2
Replacing the excellent BioStation terminal, the BioStation 2 has a faster processor, IP65 rated weather proof casing and an improved optical sensor for market-leading performance in a competitive industry. Suprema’s fingerprint matching algorithms really are unrivaled for reliable operation.
The BioStation 2 offers excellent performance with it’s instant fingerprint authentication and rapid data transfer making it ideal for larger organisations handling high volumes of clocking data. Its beautiful toughen glass exterior ensures that the terminal is suitable for high-end installations such as hotels, offices and reception areas where an attractive unit is required.
Incorporating a colour screen and high quality sound, the BioStation 2 provides a different and modern user interaction using multimedia information. Various communication options including TCP/IP cabled and wireless LAN as well as USB memory stick, allow the BioStation 2 to be used in many different locations. Egress Systems also offer 3G communication options.
Now enhanced with cost centre / activity code selection options on the scrollable touchscreen you can smoothly integrate the BioStation 2 terminal with the Focus cost centre reporting features.
The BioStation 2 is one of Suprema’s new generation terminals fully supported within the Focus time and attendance software including automatic fingerprint template distribution functionality available with Focus Enterprise.
BioStation 2 is also compatible with BioStar 1.x and BioStar 2 software as an alternative communications management solution.
Also consider the Biostation A2 Fingerprint Terminal
Biostation 2 Key Benefits
- Suitable for interior or exterior installation (IP65 Dust and Water Protection)
- Ideal for Time & Attendance and Access Control applications
- Multiple modes of operation: Fingerprint only, PIN only, PIN + Fingerprint
- Instant fingerprint identification – matching up to 20,000 records per second
- Improved OP5 optical sensor and algorithm
- New live finger detection (LFD) technique
- Enrol up to 500,000 employees (1:1) and store up to 3 million clocking transactions
- Various Proximity card readers can be incorporated including Mifare and HID Proximity
- Power of Ethernet (PoE) enabled for simple installation