Proximity – Nohmad2 GPRS
We offer two versions of the Nohmad2 GPRS terminal: iButton™ and Mifare variations.
- The iButton model uses a robust token, about the size of a 1 pound coin, containing a unique id that the employee presses on the terminal to clock on or off. The iButton can be attached to a keyring if required.
- The Mifare model uses a Mifare fob or card, that is compatible with a multitude of other applications (including cashless vending and access control) to enable touch free clocking – simply present your fob or card in front of the device.
The Nohmad2 GPRS Terminals communicate using the mobile phone network, immediately negating the need for network points and cabling making it an ideal solution for remote sites (including international locations), self installations and any locations without an IT network infrastructure.
Immediately on clocking, the employee’s unique id, together with the date and timestamp are sent to a cloud based device management portal (Fastlane) for collection by the Focus Time & Attendance software. When the GPRS network is unavailable clockings are stored in the Nohmad and will be sent as soon as connectivity is restored.
Easy to use and install, the Nohmad2 offers a cost effective solution to those who require the basics of attendance monitoring without the extra functionality of our other terminals.
Key Benefits of the Nohmad2 GPRS Attendance Terminal
- Uses the mobile phone network
- Easy to install and use
- Visual and audio status indication
- Uses proven iButton™ or Mifare technology
- Realtime clockings upload
- Enhanced by the Fastlane web portal – Fastlane enables support staff to check signal strength, run network diagnostics, upgrade firmware and reboot the device remotely which can significantly enhance support, minimise downtime and avoid onsite attendance when problems occur.
Features of the Nohmad GPRS Attendance Terminal
- Size: 165mm(L) x 66mm(W) x 50mm(H)
- Low power 5V DC mains adaptor
- Installation: Two screws or adhesive pad
- Media: Mifare or iButton
- Indicators: Status indicators & 24 hour time display
- SIM: Pre-installed SIM card
- RF Connection: Built in dual band for UK and Europe. Optional high-gain or external antenna
- Environmental: -20°C to +40°C, 95% humidity (non condensing)