Fingerprint – U260
The U260 Fingerprint terminal is a cost effective solution ideal for small installations with a clean working environment such as offices, retail or care homes. We recommend a maximum of 50 employees per terminal for optimal performance.
The U260 fingerprint terminal is a ready to use and easy to install device. Fitted with an optical sensor that provides accurate employee recognition for time & attendance clocking that eliminates the risk of “buddy clocking” occasionally experienced with card or fob based clocking. The U260 fingerprint terminal can, however, optionally be fitted with a Mifare proximity reader for employees struggling to use their fingerprint.
Have you considered face recognition as an alternative to fingerprint reader? Take a look at the ZK VF300 Face Recognition Terminal.
Key Benefits of the U260 Fingerprint Terminal
- Multiple modes of operation: Fingerprint only, PIN + Fingerprint, PIN + Password
- Register up to 10 fingerprints per user
- Enroll up to 2,200 fingerprints and store up to 80,000 clocking transactions
- Uniquely identify a fingerprint amongst all fingerprint templates stored (identification) within two seconds
- Match a fingerprint stored against a PIN (verification) within one second
- High level of security for uniquely identifying individual employees
- Optionally incorporate a Mifare (13.56MHz) proximity reader
Features of the A10 Fingerprint Terminal
- Size: 192mm(L) x 137mm(W) x 45mm(D)
- Fingerprint Optical Sensor
- Black & White LCD display (4 lines)
- LED: red, green to indicate success of clocking
- Communications: Ethernet or USB to PC
- Range of authentication modes to suit users requirements
- Multi-language options for text and audio