Time Attendance Options
Other Time Attendance Product Options
Egress Systems offer a range of additional time attendance solutions to enhance your Focus Time and Attendance system.
Hosted Time & Attendance
Focus Enterprise is available as a fully hosted, cloud based solution at our UK based data centre.
Take advantage of our fully hosted time and attendance solution in the cloud and access your clocking data from any enabled device with internet connection. Eliminate the need for an in-house server for installation and free your IT department for other tasks. Our cloud hosting solution includes back-ups, anti-virus, all licenses, maintenance, upgrades and full software support.
- Access to full, functionally rich Focus Enterprise Time & Attendance application
- Connect from your iPad, iPhone, smart phone/tablet or PC
- Monthly payment plans
- Inclusive of all support, upgrades and maintenance
- Connect unlimited clocking terminals
- Available with all other Focus add-ons
Focus Attendance Board
The Focus Attendance Board (FAB) provides an accurate picture of current attendance at your organisation. A highly configurable browser based module, the FAB can be made available to all PC users within your organisation and displayed on monitors in your reception, common break-out areas or wherever attendance information would be useful.
Use the Attendance Board to highlight which areas of your organisation fail to meet acceptable attendance levels so you can respond quickly to pull more resources in.
- Display who’s in and who’s not
- Visual ‘traffic light’ guide to attendance levels
- Configure multiple displays for different areas
- Filter, sort, colour and highlight your data
- Display clocking times and cost centre information
Focus Self Service
A clocking solution designed for flexible working – enable employees to clock whether working from home, in the office or on the move.
Clock via a web-browser on a PC, smart phone or tablet. View timesheet, calendar and colleague availability information and track PC clockings via GPS location technology. Book holiday requests and enable supervisors to see team information even when working from home.
- Clock in using an internet browser
- Book holidays and other absences
- View your personal absence calendar
- Track geographical clocking locations via Google maps
- View cost centre scheduling information
- See colleague availability
- Employee and supervisor modes
Focus Workflows is a powerful add on module for your Focus Time & Attendance system. Build a workflow of issues requiring action for each Focus user and e-mail or print detailed reports according to a schedule relevant to your business.
How do your managers know which issues to deal with first? Lateness, absences, unauthorised overtime or a first aid certificate about to expire? Well, Focus Workflows can provide a summarised list of issues directly relevant to a users job role highlighting priority issues using a traffic light system – red being the most important.
- Create multiple workflows for each Focus user
- Expand each workflow into a full report
- Schedule reports to e-mail or print direct to printer
- Report on all clocking exceptions, overtime, all user defined date fields, all absence types and lots more
- Configure reporting periods, groups and traffic light thresholds
Fire Alarm Reporting
A fire muster report feature is available with all of our Focus Time & Attendance software packages as standard – manually trigger from within the software or via on icon on a desktop PC. Alternatively, choose an HRX3000 or HRX5000 clocking terminal (connected to an Handpunch if required) and you can have the reliability of an automatic report printed on two serially connected printers upon the sounding of the fire alarm.
Quick and reliable production of a fire alarm report exactly when it’s required
- Automatical trigger report from an HRX terminal
- Connect HRX to fire alarm panel or push button
- Serial or networked printer options available
- Use a desktop icon to quickly trigger report
- Configure muster groups & sort orders