Fingerprint – ZK Silk
The ZK Silk fingerprint clocking terminal is a cost effective and reliable biometric terminal for small to medium sized organisations. Complete with a built-in EM RFID reader for alternative card based clocking and optional activity / cost centre selection features; this smart reader is a suitable alternative to the high-end Suprema range.
The SilkID fingerprint reader copes with wet, dry and rough fingers and has energy saving features which limits power usage in standby mode – using infrared technology to identify the presence of a finger before auto-activating.
Anti-glare features also enable continual function in strong light sources.
The ZK Silk is easy to self install or you could take advantage of our installation services for peace of mind.
Key Benefits of the ZK Silk Fingerprint Terminal
- Multiple modes of operation: Fingerprint only, PIN + Fingerprint, PIN + Password
- Enroll up to 3,000 fingerprints, 10,000 cards and store up to 100,000 clocking transactions
- Suitable for wet, dry and rough fingers
- In-built EM RFID reader for alternative method of clocking
- Optional cost centre / activity code selection
- Anti-glare and infrared technology
- Intuitive user interface
Features of the ZK Silk Fingerprint Terminal
- Size: 192mm(L) x 140mm(W) x 42.5mm(D)
- Fingerprint Optical Sensor
- 2.8 inch TFT colour display
- Communications: TCP/IP or USB to PC
- Power: DC 5V 0.8A
- Operating Temperature: 0°C – 45°C